- Dates Set for Trial Of Jesse Matthew in Murder Case of West Potomac Alumna Hannah Graham 0 comments
- Mount Vernon-Lee Chamber of Commerce to Install New Chairman 0 comments
- Fairfax County Swimmers Shine at States 0 comments
- Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Chairman Sharon Bulova Bulova to Create Transparency Review Commission 0 comments
- Fern and Otter Come to ‘Work’ 0 comments
- When Sam Met Frodo 0 comments
- Dates Set for Trial Of Jesse Matthew in Murder Case of West Potomac Alumna Hannah Graham
- Mount Vernon-Lee Chamber of Commerce to Install New Chairman
- Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Chairman Sharon Bulova Bulova to Create Transparency Review Commission
- When Sam Met Frodo
- Fairfax County School Board Discusses New AAP Center at Poplar Tree
- West Potomac Wrestler Joshua Carter Wins 160-Pound Region Title
- Local Prep Football Coaches React to End of Super Bowl XLIX
- West Potomac Softball Clinic
- Alexandria: Senior Guard Hill, Rebounding Propel Titans in Second Half
- When Dad (or Mom) Is High School Sports Coach
- Editorial: Managing Mental Illness in Jails
- Column: Staying Ahead of the Feds
- Letter: Reward This Performance?
- Editorial: Not the First or Only Time
- Letter: An Open Letter to Virginia Delegates
- GMU Students Rally to Lower Student Debt
- Political Jockeying in Mount Vernon
- Colleagues Praise Mount Vernon's Puller
- Mount Vernon, Alexandria Communities Mourns Death of Herb Harris
- Opinion: Vote ‘Yes’ on Transportation Bond
- Fairfax County Swimmers Shine at States
- Fort Hunt Elementary School in Mount Vernon celebrates diverse student body.
- Mount Vernon and West Potomac High School Students Attend Amundson Institute
- Storck Talks Schools at Mount Vernon Town Hall
- Mount Vernon High School Hosts ‘Care Packing’ for Deployed Soldiers
Jesse Matthew, the man charged with abducting and murdering West Potomac High School alumna Hannah Graham, will have his day in court.
Sean O’Connell looks to expand and increase dialogue among membership.
In his 30 years as a certified public accountant with the firm PBMares, Sean O’Connell has worked in Harrisonburg, Fredericksburg and spent close to the last decade in northern Virginia.
“Sam and Frodo are both rescue cats. Frodo, the big orange guy with the furry feet, came from Home Alone Feline Rescue in 2011. He is part Maine Coon and part American bobtail. Lou and I had been thinking about getting a second cat as a companion for Frodo when I ran into Lee District School Board member Tammy Koufax at a community event in Springfield in August 2013..."
In January, 2015, 69 homes sold between $3,500,000-$100,000 in the Mount Vernon area.
Mount Vernon Home Sales: January, 2015
Residents reflect on their historic community.
Of the current residents of Gum Springs, several hundred are descendants of the original families who bought land and settled in one of northern Virginia’s oldest and historically black communities.