Delegate Ken Plum's Nov. 13 Connection/Gazette piece correctly notes that Virginia’s 2019 election results shift the state toward elected leaders w...
The 2020 General Assembly session is fast approaching, and my team and I are busy preparing. The 2020 session will be a “long session.” running 60 ...
The National Park Service is conducting a study of the George Washington Memorial Parkway to determine how to improve safety between Old Town Alexa...
Continuing with its wonderful holiday tradition, the Little Theatre of Alexandria is again presenting Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol” from Dec...
- 13th Annual Exceptional Schools Fair 2019 0 comments
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Day School Fall/Winter Children‛s Consignment Sale! Oct 25-27 0 comments
- Promises of a Blue Virginia: ‘A House for all Virginians’
- Republican Requiem
- Generation Gap
- 2018 Report: Nearly 7,000 Virginia Absentee Ballots Mailed Too Late
- Virginia Redistricting Forum Nov. 17
- Local All Night Yogathon Benefits Military Kids
- Rewarding Sportsmanship in Mount Vernon
- Fort Hunt Warriors Seize State Titles
- Healthy Job Market, International Travel Difficulties Impact Local Pools
- West Potomac Baseball Team Wins Gunston District Title
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Dems: Don’t Backtrack on Gerrymandering Now
- Opinion: Commentary: Legislative Drafting Update
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Improving Safety on GW Parkway
- Opinion: Column: False Sense of Security
- Opinion: Commentary: Getting Bills Ready for the 2020 Virginia State Legislature
Follows Charles Dickens’ classic transformation of Scrooge during the holidays.