Last week the Senate Judiciary Committee considered a House of Delegates’ bill to regulate assault rifles and other firearm attachments. I have alw...
In December 2019, the owners of the Belle View Shopping Center submitted to Fairfax County a proposal to change the comprehensive plan to allow a l...
We have officially moved past crossover day, and I have seventeen of my twenty-seven bills introduced bills that will be considered in the Senate. ...
Last month the Virginia General Assembly, under new barrier-breaking leadership, took the long-awaited step of voting to ratify the Equal Rights Am...
- 13th Annual Exceptional Schools Fair 2019 0 comments
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Day School Fall/Winter Children‛s Consignment Sale! Oct 25-27 0 comments
- Why a Regional Wage in Virginia?
- General Assembly Snuffs Marijuana Legalization Hopes for Now in Virginia
- Over 1,000 Democrat-Backed Bills Pass by Crossover in Virginia
- Fairfax County Government Center Reception Highlights Area Charities
- Cracking Down on Predatory Student Lenders
- Local All Night Yogathon Benefits Military Kids
- Rewarding Sportsmanship in Mount Vernon
- Fort Hunt Warriors Seize State Titles
- Healthy Job Market, International Travel Difficulties Impact Local Pools
- West Potomac Baseball Team Wins Gunston District Title
- Opinion: Commentary: Assault Weapons Ban – Getting It Right in Virginia
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Belle View Shopping Center Development Proposal
- Opinion: Commentary: Virginia House Appropriations Committee Budget Release
- Opinion: Commentary: Equal Rights For Women
- Opinion: Column: One Step Forward, Hopefully Not Two Steps Backward