- Letter to the Editor: Demolish First, Discuss Later at Jones Point? 0 comments
- Letter to the Editor: Celebrating George Mason 0 comments
- Pedestrian Crash Results in Fatality in Mount Vernon 0 comments
- Commentary: Court Should Overturn Partisan Redistricting 0 comments
- Commentary: Give to Charities, But Give Wisely 0 comments
- Letter to the Editor: Punish Illegal Dumpers, Not Fairfax County Residents 0 comments
- Letter to the Editor: Demolish First, Discuss Later at Jones Point?
- Letter to the Editor: Celebrating George Mason
- Pedestrian Crash Results in Fatality in Mount Vernon
- Commentary: Court Should Overturn Partisan Redistricting
- Commentary: Give to Charities, But Give Wisely
- Sponsored: Fusion Academy in Alexandria to host Open House on Dec 8th
- New Addition to Middleburg Real Estate/Atoka Properties
- West Potomac Wolverines Fall Short in Playoffs
- A Wolverine Win
- The Few. The Proud.
- Mount Vernon: Support Volleyball Dig Pink
- From the Beginning to the End
- Letter to the Editor: Thankful To Comment in Mount Vernon
- Editorial Cartoon
- Opinion: Editorial Cartoon
- Commentary: Day To Honor Veterans
- Fairfax County: Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Taxes
- Clinton and Kaine Carry Virginia, Trump Seizes Key Battlegrounds
- Bulova: Vote Yes
- Debating Pro & Con on Meals Tax
- Interfaith Partners for Justice Address Needs of Returning Citizens
- ‘Sextortion’ Victims Are Mostly Men
- Quarterback Promotes ‘Phones Down. Touchdown.’ Initiative
- Springfield: Key Center Teacher Publishes Counting Book
- Fairfax County: FCPS Testing Water Quality in Schools
- Fairfax County: School Board Formalizes Search for New Superintendent
- Mount Vernon: Friends and Family Reflect on Michael M. Skinner
This week we learned that the Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA) with the Alexandria Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee’s (BPAC) assistance is conducting a crowdfunding exercise to raise $50,000 to demolish two concrete barriers at the “unused parking lot” at Jones Point Park.
Happy 281st birthday to my great-great-great-great grandfather, George Mason IV of Gunston Hall.
Officers responded to the area of Richmond Highway and Frye Road around 5:44 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 1 for a report of a crash involving a pedestrian.
Virginia is represented by Democrats in all five statewide offices, has voted for a Democratic president three times, yet the Virginia House of Delegates has 66 Republicans and 34 Democrats.
With the holiday season upon us, now is the time not only to give generously to your favorite charities, but also to give wisely and knowingly.