The Mount Vernon Council of Citizens Associations (MVCCA) was busy reviewing land use applications on Monday, July 9, at the Mount Vernon Governmen...
A 23-year-old man from Southeast Washington, D.C., is facing several charges after assaulting an officer. Shortly after 3 p.m. July 6, an officer p...
You may have heard about the recent Supreme Court case Janus v. Americans Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME). The case in...
The separation of families is painful. As a Korean-American adoptee, I know that even when the separation is legal, this legality will not lessen t...
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Day School Fall/Winter Children‛s Consignment Sale! Oct 25-27 0 comments
- Saturday, October 21: Torpedo Factory Art Center 22nd Annual Art Safari 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- Build Your Business with the Power of Trend: Masonite reveals the latest trends through whole home solutions 0 comments
- Russian Grand Ballet’s Swan Lake - first time in Alexandria for one night only! 0 comments
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Taking Exception
- Commentary: Green for Medicaid
- Commentary: Virginia Budget Agreement within Reach
- Commentary: Comment on U.S. 1’s Future
- Commentary: Decision Slows Transportation Progress
- Fort Hunt Little League Holds All-League Games
- Next: State Quarterfinals for West Potomac
- WP Girls’ Lax to Host Defending State Champ Robinson
- West Potomac Boys’ Lax Advances to Region Semifinals
- Alexandria Potomac Little League Steps Up to the Plate
- Commentary: The Case for Labor
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Child’s Pain of Separation
- Opinion: Column: A Relative Unknown
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Teenagers Organize ‘Rally to Reunite’
- Commentary: The Welcoming Inclusion Network
MVCCA committees review applications.
Mount Vernon community has its first Independence Day parade.