Photo

Photo detail

When building his own dream kitchen, interior designer Joseph Van Goethem of McLean included cabinets for porcelain dinnerware, silver flatware and cookbooks. He also added a backsplash made of hand-painted tile.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Highlighting Features that Improve Functionality

Designer must-haves for building a dream kitchen.

Comments

Lonnie 3 months ago

This looks terrific, if I'm being honest. As I work for the cheap custom writing service, I can get a kitchen like this at my home, too. I just need to work harder from now and earn more money.

Huntingden 2 months, 2 weeks ago

dvd duplication service Digital Express Mastering abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by Digital Express Mastering (such as http://www.digitalexpressmastering.com) that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.

Radbourne 2 months, 1 week ago

I’ve seen this picture on Facebook also and I guess that you are trying to imply write my essays canada here. It’s not something that you want, and it will help you a lot.

robinjack 1 month, 2 weeks ago

I really like what this interior designer has done with the place. I found this while I was going through my feed on Goldenslot Mobile. This home and this kitchen feels cozy, the designer has done a marvellous job.

charlos 1 month, 1 week ago

I like to every one of the material, I need to mention that i preferred, That i would really like more details pertaining to the, given that it is most terrific., Thank you so much related to showing. Mama June Weigh

charlos 1 month, 1 week ago

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. plexus slim reviews

charlos 2 weeks, 6 days ago

I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. Jeff Seid Steroids